luni, 10 octombrie 2011

Haul : YR , Revlon , Rimmel

Hello! As I promised ,I'm doing an YR haul and 2 other products that have pilled up .
First,let cover the YR :

Lets dig in with the first product :


It's a cleanser scrub that has tiny little particles finner than sand and it feels so good,it's not rough at all and it smells really greenish (like all YR products). I use it in the morning and evening.
Next one :(the one in the right in the first picture)

It another face cleanser , a clear one , I only use it in the shower and it's a little bit drying on my face .
The third one :



This is a lipstick(obvious),it's a pinky-rose dusted color (if you get my point :))). The color is very rich,lasts pretty long time and it smells divine .<3

Now let's move on the other two products I have ordered from e-cosmetic.com :




I bought the Revlon Colorstay foundation , I'm in 180 Sand Beige . This product is pretty self explanatory , I don't have that much to say about it rather than I like it probably a bit more that the Revlon Photoready foundation.
The last product is a Rimmel blush,the first one I own . It in the shade 031 rich Berry , but it doesn't look like a berry at all, I thought it was going to be more of a deeper color ,but it's still a nice blush ,lasts for a long time too and it smells really good .
That's all !!!!
Kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu